Friday, February 29, 2008

Break.

Hoho

It felt so nice.... when he (Harry Porter) said:

Tmr clinic is optional. If you are not going, then see you on Monday next week.

(HAHAHA!!!! Optional = Bye bye la.)

I have recently accepted the fact that

1. I am a retard.

2. I am a retard, handsome guy.

***********************************

So, who would you vote this coming election?

Well, if you have internet, there is 75% you will vote for anything other than BN.

Coz...our friend here, is just....simply....incompetence.



Reminds me of the old days of TDM - outspoken, charimastic. In terms of leadership qualities, our AAB simply stand no chance la.



Who am I voting?

----Next election you see I carry which banner on the street you mah know lo...




1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

memalukan melayu..