Monday, February 11, 2008

Exam makes everything else more interesting 2

I blogged under that title before.

Seems like my blogging direction is always the same, whenever the exam comes.

Just like how similar is the trend of the migrating birds flying south during the winter in the North. (WOW, thats philosophical!)

Hehe..

Near exam, as usual, anything other than studying makes so much more sense.

So, I spent a large portion of my time watching documentary.

It gives me the impression that I am not wasting my time. I am watching something educational.

But the fact is, I am wasting my time...

If you free, go and watch the documentary about Gravity, from BBC. It is supposed to be a documentary for public viewing, but, I doubted the normal layperson can understand the following statement, coz I cant understand it at all:

"Newton's universe is about the force between particles, and that's it. But Einstein's universe is entirely different. It is about space and time - Space-time. It explains how things that are happening in the whole universe, are affecting the Space-time, and at the same time, the space-time, is affecting everything that is happening in the universe."

Ultra Rubbish.

However, my few hours on Youtube pulak, membuahkan hasil yang lumayan.



Felt so motivated now! So Inspired! I want to STUDY now Now NOw NOW! NOW!!

But before that, I read an article from Uncle Lim's blog: Some interesting excerpts:

***********

Malaysians will never forget the five famous pledges of Abdullah in his first 10 days as Prime Minister in November 2003, viz:

• “Work with me and not for me” –1.11.03

• “I will work very hard” – 1.11.03

• “I’ll serve with integrity, efficiency and fairness” – in Parliament 3.11.03

• “Top two issues – Government to focus on education and corruption” – 7.11.03

• “Tell me the truth” – 9.11.03.

Something is very wrong when a Prime Minister at the end of his first term in office had to plead publicly: “I work very hard. I really mean it and you know it.”

************

Well, like one of the quotations in the video above, which clearly really, would be in my Gong Xi Fa Cai card for our PM next time:

"You cant build a reputation on what you're GOING to do." (Henry Ford)

My fully inspired face. (Ignore other unrelated character.)

No comments: