Friday, February 22, 2008

I am not busy..i am just super super busy

I tell u, Mr Porter, a consultant surgeon in RIE, is a magician

I have been made to go hospital 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Means waking up at 7am every morning to catch the 7.20am bus.

And sleeping at 10pm, every night.

He just turned me into a Matthew.

Anyway, I have accepted the fact that I am a retard. Ya.

Err..

No time to blog anymore, for the next 4 weeks at least. So, see you guys after my this hell-like-rotation.

Before I chau, I wanna wish every registered voters in Malaysia, Happy Voting!

And, vote wisely.

Bernama:

Abdullah Gives Report Card On Progress Made From 2004 To 2007

PUTRAJAYA, Feb 22 (Bernama) -- With the elected representatives having given their report cards to the Prime Minister, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said Thursday that it was now his turn to give a report card to citizens on the progress made by the country from 2004 to 2007.


"Parliament members have to give me report cards on their performance. I as the Prime Minister of a government given the mandate by the people, am also responsible to give a report card on the progress achieved by the nation from 2004 to 2007," he said.

********************

This is like myself grading my ownself. Mr PM, altho you are the best of the best, you cant give report your own report card yourself.


Ok readers. See u next 3 weeks. Bye.

7 comments:

Fox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eve said...

turned into a matthew -__-

Tenos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
h3l3n said...

bye bye

Nemuro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kazahn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angchoonseong said...

i actually enjoying this: deleting some stupid links to some downloadable virus??

post more la

HOHO