Friday, October 16, 2009

Msia Boley

Got this msg today:

I am informed by the Foundation Unit that you have not yet enrolled on the UKFPO website to enable you to complete your application. Please enrol asap.

Please remember deadline for applications is MIDDAY on FRIDAY, 23 OCTOBER and no late applications will be accepted.

----

Which is kind of bodo because I emailed her earlier saying I am not applying already... But yes anyway, the first box of MTAS form should ask:

1. Do you have a partner?

If yes to Q1:

Is it here in UK with you or is it in Malaysia? If in Malaysia: Are you confirm you guys are still ON?

If no to Q1 pls answer the following:

Q2. Do you think you can survive without a partner for another foreseeable future?

If yes to Q2:

Q3. Are you very ugly?


If no to Q1 and Q2 and Q3, pls consider going home.

Like me. Ha ha ha....

From: CS Ang [mailto:C.S.Ang@sms.ed.ac.uk]
Sent: 15 October 2009 13:15
To: carole.tomlinson@ed.ac.uk
Subject: Not enrolling onto UKFPO

Dear Carole;

My name is Choon Ang (s0568853) and I would like to inform
you that I am not intending to apply for a foundation
job here.

Thank you.

Kind regards;

Choon

1 comment:

Aaron said...

1Malaysia ka? heh