Thursday, February 04, 2010

Can I?

Nothing emo guys, despite the title which seemed to be a bit emo rite.....

Sorry to disappoint.

I read with interest, the report on Sodomy II (The Return of the Sodoking?) in thestar.com.my

Saiful testified that;

...he handed over some documents to the Opposition leader, who then said, “Can I f--- you?”

HAHAHAHA.

At least touch hand a bit, play some romantic brokeback mountain song, wear topi cowboy a bit, i would think. But then, we never know...ha ha ha.

Now to be fair, I dont know Anwar that well to 100% say that he is innocent.

I would like to believe that he is innocent. And so this trial would give him a chance to clear his name, however, if he ever been convicted, chances are the supporters will claim abuse of judiciary and what not.

But just a matter of curiosity, I was thinking, what if he is really a sodomiser? As in prosecution manage to produce concrete evidence...like beyond doubt type...?

Say if they manage to have a video of anwar in action with mr saiful?

Like the Chua Soi Lek's one...

i would say.

I would definitely

Almost certainly...

Buy the original CD.

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

saiful was flattered by such intro. bosan gila