Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bye Facebook

I realised I spent far too much time on facebook whenever exam comes near.

So the only option, is...

TO facebook fasting!

Blogger would be my only channel of communication with the outside world now...


ohwell, besides MSN and BBM.

hahahahah

But seriously, I spent so much time on facebook looking at msia most pretty, reading anwar's notes, looking at pictures of random ppl...

NO MORE!

STUDY LA! COZ NOW LEFT about 35 days...to my biggest exam!

IN MY LIFE! argharghargh...

4 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

i'll tag u weird fighting video when i found 1

Windchaser said...

i think for you to pass without a miracle, have to go on msn, bbm and blogger fast as well. good luck!

yyy said...

haha i did that as well when my exam was near...although i dont think my FB activity was extensive as urs, i was only addicted to cafe world

h3l3n said...

i think for me have to go internet fast terus.. but need to use answers.com haha