Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chill

I realised how I mengeboringkan some of you with the non stop medical postings.

Hohoho.

If you think you are bored by those, IMAGINE HOW I HAVE BEEN FEELING OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS!!

I cant help la.

Depress is an understatement.

Really all my life now is on that stuffs only.

18 days to go i think. After that, hohoho.

FREEEEDDDDOOOOMMM!!

The first thing I would do is hit the field!


Last picture taken 3 weeks ago, in Heriot watt indoor. I look thinner and fitter than real life. HAHAH.

This is what I have been doing this for the past 5 years. Koreans, Pakistani, Chinese, Hongkies, Japanese, Scottish, Arabs (ya play for the koreans against arabs. hehe).

Ang Choon Seong.

Can you pls,

GO AND STUDY.

Its blardy 2am now, and you have been doing nothing since 2 am yesterday bugger.


2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

oi u in mesia until when? can futsal r?

angchoonseong said...

bai aku kat edin sudah 1 bulan kot