Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time Table

This is it.

This would be my last post.

Tuesday 1st June 2010 - 8.30am. Assessment Centre, WGH.

Monday 7th June 2010 - 9.00am. Seat Number: Red 13. Hugh Robson Lecture Theatre.

Tuesday 8th June 2010 - 9.00am. Seat Number: Red 13. Hugh Robson Lecture Theatre.

Wednesday 9th June 2010 - 1.00pm. Postgraduate Lounge.

Dear Med School, pls do not invite me for any resits. THANKS.

The world is waiting for me.

I mean the World Cup is waiting for me.

See you angchoonseong.blogspot.com. after exam. Good luck everyone.

Hwaiting.

Team: South Korea.

Number 13.

Name: I Love Yuri.

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

goodluck dr ang, the dodgy dr ang

h3l3n said...

wah alot of days also ur exams.

俊嘉 said...

老天爺賦予了強者的能力,就是要他比弱者多擔待 ..................................................