Friday, June 04, 2010

Exam

I am not supposed to blog before the end of all my papers, but sorry seems to be, i m now totally burnt out. Cant study anymore, so....why not!

Now let me tell you a great tale...

A blind folded and deaf, extremely handsome warrior named Ang, braved through the exams.

So, it was 4am..ish....

I was still awake....cannot sleep. Although lights already off since 2am, still rolling rolling on the bed.

Jeng Jeng Jeng, slept for just 2 hours, I then woke up.

Brush my teeth. Mandi a bit.

Wear my super camouflage ketiak sweating smart shirt(yes, this very high quality dark blue shirt has no change of color even though you jump into the sea and then come up again...)

This shirt only comes out once every 2-3 years. The previous time was for the third year OSCE.

Then...

Walked out my house...

towards the bus stop...it's about....730am liau. (supposed to be there by 830am)

Wait for the bus.

Theory Lothian says that whenever u are waiting for the bus, it will never come.

Very true.

7.45am liau...HOW COME NO BUS ONE!

Bugger!

Then suddenly 2 biji 37 and 1 biji 47 come together. Cis bedebah.

So...mah board the bus lo...

Fast forward...

Reach the hospital already. Walked towards the assessment centre...

vaguely remember the way.

Raining.

8.25 liau.

Shit. Should I run?

No...later my hair not chun.

Ei, suddenly I saw 2 fella holding stets and a booklet...

"Clinical....dunno...what...undergraduate exam...."

wear coat somemore...

hoho...one of them is a consultant I saw before in western general...

AHA! must be the examiner...so follow them lo...

I am so pandai...leh...

So follow follow...didnt know the way to the assessment centre is about 5-6 mins walk...babi...

then these two examiners felt someone following them, turned and then just smiled at me...said...Are you final year medical student? Going for finals?

Yup. He he....

They just smiled and nod.

WOW. Quite friendly. OK la.

Then...reach the assessment centre.

They were received by musuh ang no1, JH, and was invited to go to the right for coffee and biscuit. I was told to go left.

Then...basah basahnya rambutku....

And specs also a bit hazy...

but yet, my anti ketiak sweating shirt still standing strong....

Took my seat...and chill...

....

...

then...

...

....

Choon Ang, Team 2, you will start with Short Cases.

"Hmmm..okla..do OSCE first. better than go do history first. "

9.10am like dat...

Exam start liau...

Open the door to go in the OSCE...saw the two coatmen that I followed to the exam place this morning.

They smiled. I smiled back.


and so....


(So what happened next?)

(Did warrior Ang managed to hide his ketiak sweat?)

(Are the coatmen nice to him?)


Coming soon....

Exam 2....

2 comments:

pp said...

HOW...COME...MINE...NO... coffee and biskut one!!!!! with hope i go, manatau takda..

angchoonseong said...

wei....the kopi and biskut for the examiner la..they turned right. students go left..and wait in the room mah...

study la read blog read blog