Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life without exam

Nowadays, I wake up about 12pm, to eat cereal and then lying down comfortably on my couch in the living room watching the first match of the day.

About 2.30pm, I either make some food out of nothing or just get another bowl of cereal, for lunch, and the starts checking emails, reading news, and nth much really.

About 3pm, my golf sifu would come and fetch me to some random golf course, where we will sneak in through the backdoor to play for free.(it is rather expensive leh! i rather pay for powerleague)

About 5-6pm, I return home to get a football boots and a ball down to meadows to have a game of football with random ppl.

About 7pm I am home, take a shower and then sit down and watch the 3rd match of the day.

About 9.30pm, I will watch the highlights for 2nd match that I missed, usually unimportant match.

About 11.30pm, I will feel hungry and then I will make some food out of something.

About 1.30am, I will sit infront of computer and do some random thing...

About 3am, I felt sleepy and thats me done one day.

I must be honest.

I love this kind of life.

Muakssss.










2 comments:

義珊 said...

More haste, less speed...................................................................

jean said...

Ang, u're so gonna be rotten ANG!!T___T