Saturday, August 07, 2010

Packing up

I remembered the very first flight I took in my life, about 5 years ago.

It was from Penang to KL, enroute London Heathrow, and then connect to Edinburgh.

...

I remembered I came with mixed feelings of uncertainty, pride and anxiety. And a full 20kg allowance of luggage of maggi mee, rice cooker, and I-cant-remember-what-else.

But as they say, time flies. It really does.

Now 5 years later, I am actually going the opposite way.

Back to place I am familiar with.

With much lighter luggage.

Free and Easy has always been my travelling slogan, and this time is no exception.

I am going to check in a bag with 2 pair of football boots, a football, a pair of football socks and a new pair of shin guards.

Only using around 10kg of my check in allowance.

I really got nothing to bring home leh...

However, i am shipping home a list of some really random things.

A helmet and a motorcyclist -very-gaya jacket.

A microwave.

A kettle.

A printer.

All the above are going back via sea route.

Above all, i am going home with a huge relief, that despite my despicable efforts and attitudes in my main business here aka study, i managed to go home with a degree.

Phewwwwwwwwww.


Like that also still handsome. extreme.

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

oi ship superbike balik m'sia la

xpakai baju pon supergaya alreadi

沈許玉佳貞儀 said...

信心是命運的主宰!! trust yourself!!!............................................................