Sunday, November 04, 2012

Personality

We tend to generalise the kind of response we expect from people.

But there are times when we need to accept some people has their own unique way and their responses are different.

As the saying goes: 

You are unique. Just like everyone else.

Most of the times, I look at certain people and their achievements, and then think to myself, if this guy can do it, why I cant?

Surely you can.

Dont let anyone tell you what you can't do. 

(nostalgic scene of the Pursuit of Happyness)

But certain people has their own set of ideas on how they approach life, and problems.

Of course I can do it, just like anyone else. My brain and their brains basically has the same weight, roughly.

But I might not have the same heart as that anyone.

If I subscribe to do no harm, I should let this go.


To any medical students who are reading this blog, my message to you is strive to garner as much as understanding and knowledge of the medicine as possible. It is unethical, heartless and wrong to learn from your patient fully. You should have minimum level of knowledge before you touch anyone as a doctor.

#truestory.

No comments: