Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year

As year 2012 is drawing near the end, it is customarily for Whatablog to come out with some stupid jokes about how the year end.

Ha ha ha not this year! I must learn to be more serious!

2012 has been a funny year to me indeed. Joy and laughter were abundance, the unfamiliar tears and confusion were surprising re-emerge out from no where.

Completed housemanship with little happening.

Nonetheless, I am now a registered medical practitioner.

Unable to find a field that I really interested, I just, as usual, follow the flow.

Found myself in Cardiothoracic Surgery.

Oh well.

While I dont believe that life is actually a box of chocolate and that you would never know what you gonna get, I do believe that you need to think more of what is the easiest way of solving problem.

My new favourite saying is that Life is like a Cho Tai Dee game.

You might get the good cards in hand. Dont be too happy yet because if doesnt win, the anguish is there.

If you win, so what, next round you might not get the good cards anymore.

If you get all the bad cards, you can still be happy. You might lose, no doubt, and actually that might be a sure thing, but you could still, strive to lose it the winning way. By making the best out of what you have been given.

Synthetic happiness as Dan Gilbert puts it succintly in Pursuit of Happiness.

I hope the lessons I learnt, the people I met and the mistakes I done;

would not repeat in 2013, or 2014, or 2015.

Dont put all eggs in one basket.

Perhaps put the eggs in the fridge la would be safer.

Happy New Year people.

*May you find your happiness.

See you next year!

No comments: