Saturday, February 16, 2013

How am I going to vote this election?


My country is definitely one of the most interesting country in this world.

In this country, the winner of the election forms the government which then owns the country's resources.

In this way, it is believed and actually strongly believed that; it is out of the prime minister's and his colleagues' pure gracefulness and generosity

that we the rakyat who paid the tax, have schools to go,

have scholarships to apply,

have universities to attend,

have hospitals to seek treatment,

and recently, have  RM1000 bonus to supposingly ease out our financial difficulties in life.

It is repeatedly repeated and repeated reminded to us that, should they are not that  generous, should they are stingy, should they are evil;

these money will be kept with them, as it is the government's money.

It is repeatedly repeatedly and repeatedly reminded to me that if the Petrol price is up, it is world economy's fault, and if Petrol price is cheaper, it is my government's prudence micromanagement of national resources.

It is repeatedly repeatedly and repeatedly reminded to me that if DAP wins, some random Chinese would become Minister of Religion, Islam will be jeopardisedly replaced by Christianity as religion of the state, as PAS and PKR would just sit near bangku and see DAP do Excel.

It is repeatedly repeatedly and repeatedly reminded to us that if we vote for Opposition, DAP will take Malays land, change it into brothel, PAS will do Hudud law and catch Saloon operator, PKR will legalise homosexual.

I am depressed la reading news.

I dont think that all my oppositions are angel.

I dont think that all my ruling goverment's MP are evils.

But to treat us like shit retard, how to vote for you la.

I only know one thing.

I dont know how my Prime Ministers' and fellow cabinet miniters' relatives are all blessed with incredible business acumen, becoming young millionaires and always be the rightful directors of the all the big companies...

Maybe really they are smarter when their close relatives become ministers.

My voting conscience is clear.

Everyone will enrich their relatives if given chance. Only a few like Gandhi wont.

Me also la. I mean, of course la, if I found a piece of bone I also bring back to my dog rather than give the pariah dog isnt it?

So, as part of my support towards our great NEP; which clearly not that brilliantly successful in making the poor ppl richer, but I think it is doing a decent job to make those not that poor one richer and richer;

I will vote for Opposition, because should they become Ministers, their relatives will become rich too, overall we will create more new millionaires and will generate local economy.

I hope I didnt step your tail fellow friends.

I dont care who u support. I just hope everyone will be richer. Not just a few selected ones. 

Royalty monarchy is something of history that we all respect, I am not critising that.

But treating ministers like royalty, is something,

educated human, should not feel obliged.

They feed on my money, ask me to say thank you. Nola...nola...nola.

1 comment:

ihsan_huhu said...

u bertanding sarawak area mana?