Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dream


I dreamt of this place yesterday night.

Funny, so random of all the places in the world.

And of all days, yesterday was such a heavy day and I slept with lights on all.

Was supposed to do my write up for work, terfall sleep somemore fml.

Anyhow, It was a funny dream.

Weird place and weird story line with weird ending (oh well, ringing sound as I waited for the rescue boat)

They say when you cross your legs when you sleep you cant run when chased by something.

Actually maybe swim also cannot, cant move despite my biggest effort to kick my way out of the water .

and they say when you dream you dont see colour.

I am pretty sure I saw colour because the sun is orange red in colour in the dream!

Ok, dont want to dream liau. Power nap first.

Wake up for supper later!

Bye blog.

No comments: