Sunday, March 08, 2015

Change! (again)

I used to be scolded yi si yi yang.

Meaning, inconsistent.

Hahaha, today i officially reported in to a new job at the new department - Clinical Research Centre.

What do I do?

I dont know, but involves doing research first hand or give a hand to other people in conducting research. You know, statistics and so on.

Just lazy to do clinics and so on la, escape a while.

Seems like involves a lot of travelling, but I like it.

Now this is typed in Palm Garden Resort, Putrajaya.


1 comment:

AS said...


Hi Choon Seong, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)