Friday, January 22, 2016

Stets

Wanted to buy a stethoscope and so was searching online to compare prices.

Remember the first time you were holding the stets?

Oh, that light green colour stets, my first stets, I wonder where you are.

It was the beginning of second year medical school, i remembered at that time I still brought the box with me in the bag.

When the GP says we are going to listen using stets, I took out the box and take out the new, brand new stets.

Haha! Fast forward...about 8-9 years already.

I lost that stets in the first year of h.o ship. Dont know which scumbag stole it. Grrrr

Going to buy a good, cardio stets this time! With my name!

Okla, one post every quarterly, to maintain this blog.

Have a good day people!

1 comment:

pp said...

i lost mine too..1st year of mo-ship.. lost many times during housemanship but alwiz found.. this time gone for real...