Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fortis Atque Fidelis

Forgot to post about this.

In the midst of my exam preparation, I have no regrets spending one whole half day in the grand old lady.

I might not be the best of the student that came out from the school, I still share some of my most memorable moments of pride, disappointment, fun and excitement in the PFS.

This is the place I learnt the values of sportsmanship, with the big field we had almost daily football using some unwanted plastic bottle on the friday afternoon.

At that time, I didnt know what is pancit, energy seems boundless and the only reason we stop running is because it is sadly the time for the computer period at 2pm.

This part was written on 21 October 2016 morning and it is the school speech day. I have not missed any of the speech day, and to this date my parents have not been to any of the speech day despite their son winning best subjects prizes every year (haha, good old days of academic excellence) as they were scared of teachers complaining their son being mischievous and always wear unironed clothes to school after being summoned once to my primary school for that reason.

Hope the next generation of PFS will keep the  spirit flying high.

FortisAtqueFidelis.

No comments: